Plus-HD-9.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Plus-HD-9.4 from your PCPlus HD
. You can find out more on Plus HD or check for application updates here
. Plus-HD-9.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-9.4 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Plus-HD-9.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-9.4\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The program's main executable file is titled utils.exe and it has a size of 2.14 MB (2246101 bytes).
The executables below are part of Plus-HD-9.4. They take about 2.24 MB (2350397
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.14 MB)
This data is about Plus-HD-9.4 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Plus-HD-9.4:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Plus-HD-9.4.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Plus-HD-9.4 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Plus-HD-9.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-9.4
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-9.4\1293297481.mxaddon
Plus-HD-9.4 is a program released by the software company Plus HD. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Plus-HD-9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Plus-HD-9.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plus-HD-9.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Plus-HD-9.4". If it exists on your system the Plus-HD-9.4 application will be found very quickly. When you select Plus-HD-9.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Plus-HD-9.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plus-HD-9.4.
8. After removing Plus-HD-9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Plus-HD-9.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plus-HD-9.4 by Plus HD from your computer, nor are we saying that Plus-HD-9.4 by Plus HD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plus-HD-9.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:11:52.200