This page contains detailed information on how to remove Plus-HD-1.6 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Plus-HD-1.6 from your computerPlus HD
. Further information on Plus HD can be seen here
. Plus-HD-1.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.6 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Plus-HD-1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.6\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Plus-HD-1.6-buttonutil.exe is the Plus-HD-1.6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 335.35 KB (343400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Plus-HD-1.6. They occupy an average of 3.25 MB (3405995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-1.6-buttonutil.exe (335.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-codedownloader.exe (480.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-firefoxinstaller.exe (710.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-helper.exe (333.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-updater.exe (359.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.35 KB)
- utils.exe (990.06 KB)
This data is about Plus-HD-1.6 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Plus-HD-1.6 releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Plus-HD-1.6 is a program marketed by the software company Plus HD. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Plus-HD-1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Plus-HD-1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plus-HD-1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plus-HD-1.6". The Plus-HD-1.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Plus-HD-1.6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Plus-HD-1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plus-HD-1.6.
8. After uninstalling Plus-HD-1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plus-HD-1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plus-HD-1.6 by Plus HD from your PC, nor are we saying that Plus-HD-1.6 by Plus HD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plus-HD-1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 22:31:07.913