This web page is about Plus-HD-1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Plus-HD-1.3 from your systemPlus HD
. Open here
for more info on Plus HD. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-1.3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Plus-HD-1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-1.3\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Plus-HD-1.3-bg.exe is the Plus-HD-1.3's main executable file and it takes around 756.85 KB (775016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Plus-HD-1.3. They occupy 4.31 MB (4519952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-1.3-bg.exe (756.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-buttonutil.exe (322.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-buttonutil64.exe (470.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-chromeinstaller.exe (488.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-codedownloader.exe (510.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-enabler.exe (328.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-firefoxinstaller.exe (750.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-helper.exe (327.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.3-updater.exe (340.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Plus-HD-1.3. For other Plus-HD-1.3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plus-HD-1.3 is an application marketed by Plus HD. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Plus-HD-1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Plus-HD-1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plus-HD-1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plus-HD-1.3". The Plus-HD-1.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select Plus-HD-1.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plus-HD-1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plus-HD-1.3.
8. After removing Plus-HD-1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plus-HD-1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Plus-HD-1.3 by Plus HD from your computer, we are not saying that Plus-HD-1.3 by Plus HD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plus-HD-1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 06:57:55.293