PluralEyes 3.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PluralEyes 3.5 from your computerRed Giant LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Red Giant LLC. Please open http://www.redgiantsoftware.com
if you want to read more on PluralEyes 3.5 on Red Giant LLC's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PluralEyes 3.5 is C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5\unins000.exe. PE3W.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 661.50 KB (677376 bytes) on disk.
PluralEyes 3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.41 MB (14062281
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (11.54 MB)
- PE3W.exe (661.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PluralEyes 3.5 version 3.5.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of PluralEyes 3.5:
...click to view all...
PluralEyes 3.5 is a program released by the software company Red Giant LLC. Some users try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PluralEyes 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PluralEyes 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PluralEyes 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PluralEyes 3.5". If it exists on your system the PluralEyes 3.5 program will be found automatically. When you select PluralEyes 3.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PluralEyes 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PluralEyes 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redgiantsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Red Giant\PluralEyes3.5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PluralEyes 3.5.
8. After uninstalling PluralEyes 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PluralEyes 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PluralEyes 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PluralEyes 3.5 by Red Giant LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PluralEyes 3.5 by Red Giant LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PluralEyes 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-30 12:34:32.770