Plugins for Opera
Plugins for Opera is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Plugins for Opera from your PCDUHALAB
. Take a look here
for more info on DUHALAB. You can get more details related to Plugins for Opera at www.duhalab.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Opera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Plugins for Opera is C:\Program Files\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe. opera.exe is the Plugins for Opera's primary executable file and it occupies about 96.50 KB (98816 bytes) on disk.
Plugins for Opera is composed of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1118639
bytes) on disk:
- opera.exe (96.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (977.42 KB)
- netscape.exe (18.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9
of Plugins for Opera. Click on the links below for other Plugins for Opera versions:
...click to view all...
Plugins for Opera is an application by DUHALAB. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Plugins for Opera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Plugins for Opera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plugins for Opera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plugins for Opera". The Plugins for Opera application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Plugins for Opera in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Plugins for Opera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plugins for Opera:
- The web site of the program is: www.duhalab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plugins for Opera.
8. After removing Plugins for Opera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plugins for Opera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plugins for Opera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB from your PC, nor are we saying that Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plugins for Opera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 03:17:19.737