Plugfree NETWORK is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK from your computerFUJITSU LIMITED
. More info about FUJITSU LIMITED can be read here
. Plugfree NETWORK is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Plugfree NETWORK directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Plugfree NETWORK\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Plugfree NETWORK. PFNMenu.exe is the Plugfree NETWORK's primary executable file and it takes close to 213.00 KB (218112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Plugfree NETWORK. They take about 26.63 MB (27927552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FMNetCheck.exe (803.50 KB)
- Manager.exe (15.00 KB)
- PFNACMode.exe (337.00 KB)
- PFNAutoCon.exe (2.46 MB)
- PFNCMD.exe (2.15 MB)
- PfNet.exe (6.03 MB)
- PFNetDm.exe (1.01 MB)
- PFNetInfo.exe (1.72 MB)
- PFNLauncher.exe (1.35 MB)
- PFNMC.exe (135.00 KB)
- PFNMenu.exe (213.00 KB)
- PFNPCMD.exe (2.23 MB)
- PFNService.exe (2.11 MB)
- PFNTray.exe (1.13 MB)
- PFNWiMAXCon.exe (2.26 MB)
- PFNWLANV.exe (1.16 MB)
- Uninst.exe (1.57 MB)
This web page is about Plugfree NETWORK version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Plugfree NETWORK versions:
...click to view all...
Plugfree NETWORK is a program released by FUJITSU LIMITED. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Plugfree NETWORK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plugfree NETWORK or simply click the Search field and type in "Plugfree NETWORK". If it exists on your system the Plugfree NETWORK app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Plugfree NETWORK in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plugfree NETWORK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plugfree NETWORK.
8. After uninstalling Plugfree NETWORK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plugfree NETWORK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plugfree NETWORK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK by FUJITSU LIMITED from your PC, nor are we saying that Plugfree NETWORK by FUJITSU LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:31:18.110