Pluckeye 0.50.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pluckeye 0.50.4 from your computerJon Wilkes
. You can find out more on Jon Wilkes or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.pluckeye.net/
if you want to read more on Pluckeye 0.50.4 on Jon Wilkes's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Pluckeye directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pluckeye 0.50.4 is C:\Program Files\Pluckeye\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Pluckeye 0.50.4's main file takes about 560.85 KB (574312 bytes) and is named pluck.exe.
Pluckeye 0.50.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.50 MB (3670137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- pluck.exe (560.85 KB)
- unbork.exe (148.35 KB)
- phtt.exe (112.85 KB)
- pluck.exe (448.85 KB)
- phtt.exe (131.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.50.4
of Pluckeye 0.50.4.
Pluckeye 0.50.4 is an application by the software company Jon Wilkes. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Pluckeye 0.50.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pluckeye 0.50.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pluckeye 0.50.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pluckeye 0.50.4". If it is installed on your PC the Pluckeye 0.50.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pluckeye 0.50.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pluckeye 0.50.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pluckeye 0.50.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.pluckeye.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pluckeye\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pluckeye 0.50.4.
8. After removing Pluckeye 0.50.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pluckeye 0.50.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pluckeye 0.50.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pluckeye 0.50.4 by Jon Wilkes from your PC, we are not saying that Pluckeye 0.50.4 by Jon Wilkes is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pluckeye 0.50.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 02:13:57.150