Plogue sforzando is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Plogue sforzando from your systemPlogue
. More info about Plogue can be read here
. Click on http://www.plogue.com/
to get more information about Plogue sforzando on Plogue's website. Plogue sforzando is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Plogue\sforzando folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Plogue sforzando is "C:\Program Files\Plogue\sforzando\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. sforzando.exe is the Plogue sforzando's main executable file and it takes around 914.34 KB (936280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Plogue sforzando. They take about 2.87 MB (3012723
bytes) on disk.
- sforzando x64.exe (880.34 KB)
- sforzando.exe (914.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Plogue sforzando version 1.621
alone. For more Plogue sforzando versions please click below:
Plogue sforzando is an application released by Plogue. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Plogue sforzando is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Plogue sforzando from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Plogue sforzando or simply click the Search field and type in "Plogue sforzando". If it exists on your system the Plogue sforzando program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Plogue sforzando in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plogue sforzando, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plogue sforzando:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plogue.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Plogue\sforzando\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plogue sforzando.
8. After removing Plogue sforzando, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plogue sforzando which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plogue sforzando with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plogue sforzando by Plogue from your PC, nor are we saying that Plogue sforzando by Plogue is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plogue sforzando in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:54:54.090