Plex Home Theater
Plex Home Theater is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Plex Home Theater from your computerPlex inc
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Plex inc. Please open http://plexapp.com
if you want to read more on Plex Home Theater on Plex inc's page. Usually the Plex Home Theater program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex Home Theater folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Plex Home Theater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex Home Theater\Uninstall.exe. Plex Home Theater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 14.82 MB (15537288 bytes) on disk.
Plex Home Theater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.40 MB (17196799
bytes) on disk.
- Plex Home Theater.exe (14.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (139.98 KB)
- updater.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Plex Home Theater version 1.2.1
alone. For other Plex Home Theater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plex Home Theater is an application by Plex inc. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Plex Home Theater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Plex Home Theater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plex Home Theater or simply click the Search field and type in "Plex Home Theater". The Plex Home Theater application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Plex Home Theater in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Plex Home Theater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plex Home Theater:
- The software company is: http://plexapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex Home Theater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plex Home Theater.
8. After uninstalling Plex Home Theater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plex Home Theater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plex Home Theater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plex Home Theater by Plex inc from your PC, we are not saying that Plex Home Theater by Plex inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plex Home Theater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 14:16:46.170