PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ from your systemAVTECH
. Go over here
for more details on AVTECH. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ is C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) on disk and is titled PlayerLiteHJ.exe.
PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.38 MB (1447710
bytes) on disk.
- PlayerLiteHJ.exe (708.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.
of PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ.
PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ is a program released by AVTECH. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ". If it is installed on your PC the PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ app will be found very quickly. After you click PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ.
8. After removing PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ by AVTECH from your PC, we are not saying that PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ by AVTECH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:57:45.730