PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ from your systemAVTECH
. More data about AVTECH can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ. PlayerLiteHJ.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) on disk.
PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1447710
bytes) on disk.
- PlayerLiteHJ.exe (708.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
This info is about PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ version 220.127.116.11.
PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ is a program by AVTECH. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ". If it exists on your system the PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ.
8. After uninstalling PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ by AVTECH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 21:38:03.173