You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PlayFLV for Windows. PlayFLV is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FLVCodec folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. A guide to uninstall PlayFLV from your system
The executable files below are part of PlayFLV. They take an average of 39.31 KB (40252
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling PlayFLV we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PlayFLV:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PlayFLV:
- C:\Program Files\PlayFLV\FLVSplitter.ax
- C:\Program Files\PlayFLV\Getting Started.txt
- C:\Program Files\PlayFLV\licence.txt
- C:\Program Files\PlayFLV\uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall PlayFLV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PlayFLV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PlayFLV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PlayFLV". If it exists on your system the PlayFLV app will be found automatically. When you select PlayFLV in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PlayFLV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayFLV.
8. After uninstalling PlayFLV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFLV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFLV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130