Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 from your PCIBM
. You can find out more on IBM or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ibm.com
to get more info about Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 on IBM's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 165.00 KB (168960 bytes) on disk and is named mpi_nodes.exe.
Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.45 MB (1518878
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- mpid.exe (115.00 KB)
- mpirun.exe (146.00 KB)
- mpi_nodes.exe (165.00 KB)
- pcmpiccpservice.exe (359.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 09.01.00.01
of Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01.
Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 is a program offered by IBM. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01". If it exists on your system the Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ibm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Platform-MPI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01.
8. After removing Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 by IBM from your computer, we are not saying that Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 by IBM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Platform-MPI 09.01.00.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 07:22:51.180