Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. More details about Plants vs. Zombies can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Plants vs. Zombies is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Plants vs. Zombies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Plants vs. Zombies's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Plants vs. Zombies\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called PlantsVsZombies-WT.exe and it has a size of 6.03 MB (6320760 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Plants vs. Zombies. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6488069
bytes) on disk.
- PlantsVsZombies-WT.exe (6.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.39 KB)
This data is about Plants vs. Zombies version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Plants vs. Zombies:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Plants vs. Zombies.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Plants vs. Zombies from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Plants vs. Zombies when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Plants vs. Zombies
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PopCap Games\Plants vs. Zombies
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\onplay\onplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Plants vs. Zombies\common\local_assets\caption\caption_button_spacer.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Plants vs. Zombies\common\local_assets\caption\caption_close.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Plants vs. Zombies\common\local_assets\caption\caption_close_down.gif
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES.EXE4B27F3F300079000
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES-WT.EXE4A64D47F020E5E78
Plants vs. Zombies is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Plants vs. Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Plants vs. Zombies from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plants vs. Zombies or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plants vs. Zombies". If it exists on your system the Plants vs. Zombies app will be found automatically. After you click Plants vs. Zombies in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plants vs. Zombies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plants vs. Zombies:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Plants vs. Zombies\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plants vs. Zombies.
8. After removing Plants vs. Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plants vs. Zombies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plants vs. Zombies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plants vs. Zombies by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Plants vs. Zombies by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plants vs. Zombies supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:51.460