Plants vs Zombies
Plants vs Zombies is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Plants vs Zombies from your systemOberon Media Inc.
. More information on Oberon Media Inc. can be found here
. Plants vs Zombies is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plants vs Zombies. The application's main executable file occupies 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
Plants vs Zombies contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.12 MB (3272880
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- PlantsVsZombies.exe (2.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (292.17 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Plants vs Zombies.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies\GameInstallConfig.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Plants vs Zombies\GDFShell.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plants vs Zombies
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plants vs Zombies\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plants vs Zombies\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Plants vs Zombies\UninstallString
Plants vs Zombies is an application marketed by the software company Oberon Media Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Plants vs Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Plants vs Zombies from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plants vs Zombies or simply click the Search field and type in "Plants vs Zombies". If it is installed on your PC the Plants vs Zombies application will be found very quickly. When you click Plants vs Zombies in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Plants vs Zombies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plants vs Zombies.
8. After removing Plants vs Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plants vs Zombies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plants vs Zombies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plants vs Zombies by Oberon Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Plants vs Zombies by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plants vs Zombies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:51:15.770