This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Planet Stronghold for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Planet Stronghold from your PCWinter Wolves
. You can read more on Winter Wolves or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
to get more data about Planet Stronghold on Winter Wolves's website. Planet Stronghold is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PlanetStronghold folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Planet Stronghold is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Planet Stronghold.exe and occupies 35.50 KB (36352 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Planet Stronghold. They occupy 589.84 KB (603992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Planet Stronghold.exe (33.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Planet Stronghold.exe (35.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Planet Stronghold is an application by Winter Wolves. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Planet Stronghold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Planet Stronghold from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Planet Stronghold or simply activate the Search field and type in "Planet Stronghold". The Planet Stronghold application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Planet Stronghold in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Planet Stronghold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Planet Stronghold:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Planet Stronghold.
8. After uninstalling Planet Stronghold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Planet Stronghold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Planet Stronghold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Planet Stronghold by Winter Wolves from your PC, we are not saying that Planet Stronghold by Winter Wolves is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Planet Stronghold in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:53:15.173