This page is about Planet R-12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Planet R-12 from your PCTimushev Vladimir
. Further information on Timushev Vladimir can be seen here
. Click on https://www.facebook.com/groups/1526941767604540/
to get more information about Planet R-12 on Timushev Vladimir's website. Planet R-12 is frequently installed in the C:\soft\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Planet_R_12 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Planet R-12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Planet R-12's main file takes around 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Planet R-12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.27 MB (20206248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
This page is about Planet R-12 version 12
Planet R-12 is an application offered by Timushev Vladimir. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Planet R-12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Planet R-12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Planet R-12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Planet R-12". If it exists on your system the Planet R-12 program will be found automatically. When you select Planet R-12 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Planet R-12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Planet R-12:
- The publisher is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1526941767604540/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Planet R-12.
8. After uninstalling Planet R-12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Planet R-12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Planet R-12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Planet R-12 by Timushev Vladimir from your PC, we are not saying that Planet R-12 by Timushev Vladimir is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Planet R-12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:38:02.737