You can find below details on how to remove Plain Savings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Plain Savings from your PCPlain Savings
. Take a look here
for more info on Plain Savings. Click on http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
to get more information about Plain Savings on Plain Savings's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Plain Savings is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
Plain Savings contains of the executables below. They take 2.67 MB (2799336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (647.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Plain Savings version 2015.05.23.012458
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Plain Savings:
...click to view all...
Plain Savings is a program by the software company Plain Savings. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plain Savings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plain Savings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plain Savings". If it exists on your system the Plain Savings program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plain Savings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plain Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The web site of the application is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plain Savings.
8. After removing Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plain Savings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your computer, nor are we saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plain Savings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 03:45:25.593