This web page is about Plain Savings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Plain Savings from your systemPlain Savings
. Further information on Plain Savings can be found here
. More data about the software Plain Savings can be seen at http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
. Usually the Plain Savings application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Plain Savings folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plain Savings. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Plain Savings. They take about 2.59 MB (2713872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.31 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (633.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Plain Savings version 2015.05.23.162457
only. For other Plain Savings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plain Savings is a program offered by the software company Plain Savings. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Plain Savings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plain Savings or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plain Savings". If it exists on your system the Plain Savings app will be found automatically. When you click Plain Savings in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Plain Savings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The publisher is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plain Savings.
8. After removing Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plain Savings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your PC, we are not saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plain Savings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:10:47.880