Plague Inc Evolved 2.00
This web page is about Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 from your computerNdemic Creations
. Go over here
for more details on Ndemic Creations. Usually the Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plague Inc Evolved folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plague Inc Evolved\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 97.56 KB (99897 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Plague Inc Evolved 2.00. They occupy about 97.56 KB (99897
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 version 2.00
Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 is an application offered by the software company Ndemic Creations. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Plague Inc Evolved 2.00". The Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plague Inc Evolved 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plague Inc Evolved 2.00.
8. After removing Plague Inc Evolved 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 by Ndemic Creations from your computer, we are not saying that Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 by Ndemic Creations is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plague Inc Evolved 2.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 06:11:32.840