You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Pixsta for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pixsta from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more information on Pokki. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Pixsta is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pixsta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.33 MB (31799464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Pixsta version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Pixsta versions:
...click to view all...
Pixsta has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Pixsta when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pixsta.lnk
Pixsta is a program released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Pixsta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pixsta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pixsta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pixsta". If it exists on your system the Pixsta app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pixsta in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pixsta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pixsta.
8. After uninstalling Pixsta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixsta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pixsta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pixsta by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pixsta by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pixsta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:32:26.710