PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition)
PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) from your systemwww.aignes.com
. Go over here
for more info on www.aignes.com. More details about PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) can be seen at http://www.aignes.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PixiShotFree directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PixiShotFree\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. pixishot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.84 MB (27092624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition). They occupy 44.26 MB (46412471
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbtool.exe (141.18 KB)
- dcraw.exe (465.19 KB)
- exiftool.exe (6.35 MB)
- pixibrowser.exe (4.54 MB)
- pixishot.exe (25.84 MB)
- pixitool.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.13 KB)
The current web page applies to PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) version 1.8
PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) is a program offered by the software company www.aignes.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) or simply click the Search feature and type in "PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition)". If it is installed on your PC the PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition):
- The software company is: http://www.aignes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PixiShotFree\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition).
8. After removing PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) by www.aignes.com from your computer, nor are we saying that PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) by www.aignes.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PixiShot 1.8 (FREE Edition) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 17:49:44.223