Pivx Core (32-bit)
This web page is about Pivx Core (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pivx Core (32-bit) from your systemPivx Core project
. Take a look here
for more info on Pivx Core project. More information about the software Pivx Core (32-bit) can be found at https://www.pivx.org
. Pivx Core (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pivx folder, regulated by the user's decision. Pivx Core (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pivx\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called pivx-qt.exe and occupies 24.04 MB (25204752 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Pivx Core (32-bit). They occupy about 35.00 MB (36695252
bytes) on disk.
- pivx-qt.exe (24.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (121.69 KB)
- pivx-cli.exe (2.64 MB)
- pivxd.exe (8.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of Pivx Core (32-bit).
Pivx Core (32-bit) is an application released by the software company Pivx Core project. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Pivx Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pivx Core (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pivx Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pivx Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Pivx Core (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pivx Core (32-bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pivx Core (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pivx Core (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://www.pivx.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pivx\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pivx Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Pivx Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pivx Core (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pivx Core (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pivx Core (32-bit) by Pivx Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Pivx Core (32-bit) by Pivx Core project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pivx Core (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:51:54.023