This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pitaya for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pitaya from your computerTransn (China) Technology Co., Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd. Please open http://pitaya.iol8.com
if you want to read more on Pitaya on Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd's website. Pitaya is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Pitaya is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Pitaya.exe and it has a size of 3.42 MB (3585024 bytes).
Pitaya contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.46 MB (5720777
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- Pitaya.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52149
Pitaya is a program offered by the software company Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Pitaya is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pitaya from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pitaya or simply click the Search field and type in "Pitaya". If it is installed on your PC the Pitaya app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pitaya in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pitaya, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pitaya:
- The software company is: http://pitaya.iol8.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IOL\Pitaya\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pitaya.
8. After uninstalling Pitaya, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pitaya which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pitaya with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pitaya by Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Pitaya by Transn (China) Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pitaya in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:13:35.917