This page is about Pirateplayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Pirateplayer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer directory, regulated by the user's choice. pirateplayer.exe is the Pirateplayer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 279.50 KB (286208 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Pirateplayer from your system
The following executable files are contained in Pirateplayer. They occupy 41.21 MB (43214225
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.48 MB)
- ffplay.exe (20.42 MB)
- pirateplayer.exe (279.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (35.89 KB)
When planning to uninstall Pirateplayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Pirateplayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pirateplayer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer\ffplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer\libarchive-12.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer\libbz2-1.0.6.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pirateplayer\pirateplayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Pirateplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pirateplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pirateplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Pirateplayer". The Pirateplayer application will be found automatically. After you click Pirateplayer in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pirateplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pirateplayer.
8. After uninstalling Pirateplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pirateplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pirateplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130