Pirate's Solitaire 2
Pirate's Solitaire 2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pirate's Solitaire 2 from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. More information on My World My Apps Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more details about Pirate's Solitaire 2 on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Pirate's Solitaire 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Pirate's Solitaire 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Pirate's Solitaire 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Pirate's Solitaire 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Pirate's Solitaire 2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.34 MB (2449920 bytes) on disk.
Pirate's Solitaire 2 contains of the executables below. They take 3.01 MB (3157274
bytes) on disk.
- Pirate's Solitaire 2.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Pirate's Solitaire 2.
Pirate's Solitaire 2 is an application offered by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Pirate's Solitaire 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pirate's Solitaire 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pirate's Solitaire 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pirate's Solitaire 2". If it exists on your system the Pirate's Solitaire 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pirate's Solitaire 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pirate's Solitaire 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pirate's Solitaire 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Pirate's Solitaire 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pirate's Solitaire 2.
8. After removing Pirate's Solitaire 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pirate's Solitaire 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pirate's Solitaire 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pirate's Solitaire 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Pirate's Solitaire 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pirate's Solitaire 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:28:08.603