This web page is about Pirate Adventure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pirate Adventure from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. You can find out more on Media Contact LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Pirate Adventure can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pirate Adventure's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\unins000.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Pirate Adventure. They take 1.56 MB (1632417
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (864.00 KB)
The current page applies to Pirate Adventure version 1.0
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Pirate Adventure from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pirate Adventure from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pirate Adventure when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\BASS.DLL
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\data\arrow.tga
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\data\backs\book.jpg
- C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\data\backs\bordel.jpg
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pirate Adventure_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\game.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pirate Adventure_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pirate Adventure_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pirate Adventure_is1\InstallLocation
Pirate Adventure is an application marketed by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Pirate Adventure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pirate Adventure from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pirate Adventure or simply click the Search field and type in "Pirate Adventure". If it is installed on your PC the Pirate Adventure application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pirate Adventure in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pirate Adventure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pirate Adventure:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pirate Adventure\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pirate Adventure.
8. After removing Pirate Adventure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pirate Adventure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pirate Adventure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pirate Adventure by Media Contact LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Pirate Adventure by Media Contact LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pirate Adventure in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:11:10.557