This web page is about Pioneer Lands for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pioneer Lands from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Pioneer Lands on WildTangent's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Pioneer Lands folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pioneer Lands by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Pioneer Lands\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Pioneers-WT.exe and its approximative size is 4.39 MB (4604800 bytes).
Pioneer Lands contains of the executables below. They take 6.68 MB (7008880
bytes) on disk.
- Pioneers-WT.exe (4.39 MB)
- Pioneers.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Pioneer Lands.
Pioneer Lands is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Pioneer Lands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pioneer Lands with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pioneer Lands or simply click the Search field and type in "Pioneer Lands". If it is installed on your PC the Pioneer Lands program will be found very quickly. When you click Pioneer Lands in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pioneer Lands, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pioneer Lands:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Pioneer Lands\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pioneer Lands.
8. After uninstalling Pioneer Lands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pioneer Lands which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pioneer Lands using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pioneer Lands by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Pioneer Lands by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pioneer Lands in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:48:02.560