Pioneer Lands is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pioneer Lands from your computerMedia Contact LLC
. You can read more on Media Contact LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Pioneer Lands on Media Contact LLC's web page. Usually the Pioneer Lands program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pioneer Lands folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Pioneer Lands's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pioneer Lands\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled game.exe and occupies 121.00 KB (123904 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Pioneer Lands. They occupy about 2.76 MB (2896033
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (121.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (1.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Pioneer Lands.
Pioneer Lands is a program offered by the software company Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Pioneer Lands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pioneer Lands from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pioneer Lands or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pioneer Lands". If it is installed on your PC the Pioneer Lands application will be found automatically. After you click Pioneer Lands in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pioneer Lands, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pioneer Lands:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Pioneer Lands\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pioneer Lands.
8. After removing Pioneer Lands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pioneer Lands that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pioneer Lands with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pioneer Lands by Media Contact LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Pioneer Lands by Media Contact LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pioneer Lands in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 18:16:43.330