Pingzapper version 2.1.2
This page is about Pingzapper version 2.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pingzapper version 2.1.2 from your computerPingzapper
. More information on Pingzapper can be seen here
. More details about Pingzapper version 2.1.2 can be found at http://pingzapper.com/
. Usually the Pingzapper version 2.1.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper folder, depending on the user's option during install. Pingzapper version 2.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Pingzapper.exe and it has a size of 1.95 MB (2047488 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Pingzapper version 2.1.2. They take about 6.49 MB (6800269
bytes) on disk.
- Pingzapper.exe (1.95 MB)
- PZService.exe (617.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- ss5capengine_pingzapper.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.2
of Pingzapper version 2.1.2.
Pingzapper version 2.1.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Pingzapper version 2.1.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper\Engine\networktunnelx64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper\PZService.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Pingzapper version 2.1.2 is an application released by the software company Pingzapper. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Pingzapper version 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pingzapper version 2.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pingzapper version 2.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pingzapper version 2.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Pingzapper version 2.1.2 application will be found automatically. When you select Pingzapper version 2.1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pingzapper version 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pingzapper version 2.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://pingzapper.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pingzapper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pingzapper version 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Pingzapper version 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pingzapper version 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pingzapper version 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pingzapper version 2.1.2 by Pingzapper from your PC, we are not saying that Pingzapper version 2.1.2 by Pingzapper is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pingzapper version 2.1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:38:41.750