Pin It is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Pin It from your systemPinterest
. Additional info about Pinterest can be found here
. More info about the app Pin It can be found at http://www.pinterest.com/
. Pin It is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinterest\Pin It directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Pin It is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinterest\Pin It\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 51.00 KB (52224 bytes) on disk and is named AutoUpdater.exe.
The executable files below are part of Pin It. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1228520
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdater.exe (51.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.3
of Pin It. You can find below info on other versions of Pin It:
Pin It is an application marketed by the software company Pinterest. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Pin It is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pin It from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pin It or simply click the Search field and type in "Pin It". If it is installed on your PC the Pin It program will be found automatically. When you click Pin It in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pin It, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pin It:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pinterest.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinterest\Pin It\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pin It.
8. After uninstalling Pin It, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pin It which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pin It with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pin It by Pinterest from your PC, nor are we saying that Pin It by Pinterest is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pin It in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:52:43.550