You can find below details on how to remove Piggly 1.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Piggly 1.12 from your systemwww.SmallGames.ws
. More information on www.SmallGames.ws can be seen here
. You can get more details about Piggly 1.12 at http://smallgames.ws/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Piggly directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Piggly 1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Piggly\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Piggly.exe and its approximative size is 2.23 MB (2334720 bytes).
Piggly 1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.55 MB (2669234
bytes) on disk.
- Piggly.exe (2.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Piggly 1.12.
Piggly 1.12 is an application by www.SmallGames.ws. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Piggly 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Piggly 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Piggly 1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Piggly 1.12". The Piggly 1.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Piggly 1.12 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Piggly 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Piggly 1.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Piggly\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Piggly 1.12.
8. After removing Piggly 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Piggly 1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Piggly 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Piggly 1.12 by www.SmallGames.ws from your PC, nor are we saying that Piggly 1.12 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Piggly 1.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:11:17.513