You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Pidgin for Windows. Usually the Pidgin program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pidgin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 58.80 KB (60216 bytes) on disk and is called pidgin.exe. A way to uninstall Pidgin from your PC
The executables below are part of Pidgin. They occupy an average of 303.96 KB (311255
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pidgin-uninst.exe (102.51 KB)
- pidgin.exe (58.80 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (24.70 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (29.39 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (29.96 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (25.64 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (32.95 KB)
This data is about Pidgin version 2.10.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pidgin releases:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Pidgin.Folders left behind when you uninstall Pidgin:The files below remain on your disk by Pidgin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Pidgin.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Pidgin.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Pidgin\ca-certs\AddTrust_External_Root.pem
- C:\Program Files\Pidgin\ca-certs\America_Online_Root_Certification_Authority_1.pem
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Pidgin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pidgin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pidgin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pidgin". The Pidgin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pidgin in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pidgin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pidgin.
8. After uninstalling Pidgin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pidgin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pidgin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130