PicturesToExe 7.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PicturesToExe 7.5 from your PCWnSoft
. Check out here
for more information on WnSoft. Click on http://www.wnsoft.com
to get more details about PicturesToExe 7.5 on WnSoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\7.5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PicturesToExe 7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\7.5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PicturesToExe.exe and its approximative size is 2.26 MB (2367576 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PicturesToExe 7.5. They occupy 9.22 MB (9668640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (706.09 KB)
- VideoTest.exe (90.59 KB)
- PicturesToExe.exe (2.26 MB)
- PteViewer5.exe (1.17 MB)
- Author.exe (31.09 KB)
- Burn.exe (288.59 KB)
- VideoBuilder.exe (1.58 MB)
- VideoInetInst.exe (29.59 KB)
- faac.exe (240.59 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (1.25 MB)
- x264.exe (620.59 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1,019.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.5
of PicturesToExe 7.5. You can find below info on other application versions of PicturesToExe 7.5:
...click to view all...
PicturesToExe 7.5 is a program offered by WnSoft. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PicturesToExe 7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PicturesToExe 7.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicturesToExe 7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicturesToExe 7.5". The PicturesToExe 7.5 program will be found automatically. After you click PicturesToExe 7.5 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PicturesToExe 7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicturesToExe 7.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wnsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WnSoft PicturesToExe\7.5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicturesToExe 7.5.
8. After uninstalling PicturesToExe 7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicturesToExe 7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicturesToExe 7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicturesToExe 7.5 by WnSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PicturesToExe 7.5 by WnSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicturesToExe 7.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 09:02:58.897