PicsAid 1.16 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PicsAid 1.16 from your PCDigiDNA
. You can find out more on DigiDNA or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.digidna.net
to get more information about PicsAid 1.16 on DigiDNA's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\PicsAid folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PicsAid 1.16 is C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\PicsAid\unins000.exe. PicsAid.exe is the PicsAid 1.16's primary executable file and it takes about 4.24 MB (4444672 bytes) on disk.
PicsAid 1.16 contains of the executables below. They take 5.26 MB (5515550
bytes) on disk.
- PicsAid.exe (4.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
This data is about PicsAid 1.16 version 1.16
PicsAid 1.16 is a program released by the software company DigiDNA. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PicsAid 1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PicsAid 1.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicsAid 1.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicsAid 1.16". If it is installed on your PC the PicsAid 1.16 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PicsAid 1.16 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicsAid 1.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicsAid 1.16:
- The software company is: http://www.digidna.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiDNA\PicsAid\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PicsAid 1.16.
8. After uninstalling PicsAid 1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicsAid 1.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicsAid 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicsAid 1.16 by DigiDNA from your computer, nor are we saying that PicsAid 1.16 by DigiDNA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicsAid 1.16 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:46:23.300