This info is about Picasa 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Picasa 2 from your PCGoogle, Inc.
. More info about Google, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Picasa 2 can be seen at http://www.picasa.com/support/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Picasa2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Picasa2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Picasa 2. Picasa2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.30 MB (5560120 bytes) on disk.
Picasa 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.90 MB (13523649
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- moviethumb.exe (125.80 KB)
- Picasa2.exe (5.30 MB)
- PicasaMediaDetector.exe (357.81 KB)
- PicasaUpdate.exe (465.80 KB)
- setup.exe (5.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.54 KB)
- PicasaCD.exe (849.81 KB)
- PicasaRestore.exe (481.82 KB)
- pxhpinst.exe (66.74 KB)
- pxsetup.exe (66.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Picasa 2.
When you're planning to uninstall Picasa 2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-picasa-detect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Common\Google Updater\apps\picasa
Picasa 2 is a program offered by the software company Google, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Picasa 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Picasa 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Picasa 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Picasa 2". If it exists on your system the Picasa 2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Picasa 2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Picasa 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Picasa 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picasa.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Picasa2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Picasa 2.
8. After removing Picasa 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Picasa 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Picasa 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Picasa 2 by Google, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Picasa 2 by Google, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Picasa 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:32:14.833