PicPick is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PicPick from your systemNTeWORKS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NTeWORKS. You can get more details about PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled picpick.exe and occupies 18.99 MB (19913536 bytes).
PicPick contains of the executables below. They take 24.27 MB (25449277
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (18.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.15 KB)
This web page is about PicPick version 4.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PicPick.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
PicPick is an application released by NTeWORKS. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PicPick from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NTeWORKS from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NTeWORKS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:44:35.207