This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PhraseExpress v10.1.4 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PhraseExpress v10.1.4 from your computerBartels Media GmbH
. Additional info about Bartels Media GmbH can be found here
. Detailed information about PhraseExpress v10.1.4 can be found at http://www.phraseexpress.com
. PhraseExpress v10.1.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhraseExpress directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. PhraseExpress v10.1.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PhraseExpress\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 20.58 MB (21579560 bytes) on disk and is called phraseexpress.exe.
PhraseExpress v10.1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 21.38 MB (22419704
bytes) on disk.
- pexinst.exe (34.29 KB)
- phraseexpress.exe (20.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (786.16 KB)
The current page applies to PhraseExpress v10.1.4 version 10.1.4
PhraseExpress v10.1.4 is an application released by the software company Bartels Media GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove PhraseExpress v10.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PhraseExpress v10.1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhraseExpress v10.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhraseExpress v10.1.4". If it exists on your system the PhraseExpress v10.1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PhraseExpress v10.1.4 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PhraseExpress v10.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhraseExpress v10.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phraseexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhraseExpress\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhraseExpress v10.1.4.
8. After uninstalling PhraseExpress v10.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhraseExpress v10.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhraseExpress v10.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhraseExpress v10.1.4 by Bartels Media GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that PhraseExpress v10.1.4 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhraseExpress v10.1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 06:48:04.733