Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0
Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 from your systemYaman Roumani, Inc.
. More info about Yaman Roumani, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.geocities.com/phoxel
if you want to read more on Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 on Yaman Roumani, Inc.'s page. Usually the Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Phoxel Tourist Aid directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Phoxel Tourist Aid\unins000.exe. Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0's main file takes about 4.25 MB (4460630 bytes) and is named Phoxel Tourist Aid.exe.
The executable files below are part of Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0. They take about 4.33 MB (4542883
bytes) on disk.
- Phoxel Tourist Aid.exe (4.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This data is about Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 version 1.0
Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 is a program offered by Yaman Roumani, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0". If it exists on your system the Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geocities.com/phoxel
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phoxel Tourist Aid\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0.
8. After removing Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 by Yaman Roumani, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 by Yaman Roumani, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Phoxel Tourist Aid 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 20:17:21.983