Photozig Albums 1.0
Photozig Albums 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Photozig Albums 1.0 from your systemPhotozig, Inc.
. Further information on Photozig, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.photozig.com
to get more data about Photozig Albums 1.0 on Photozig, Inc.'s website. Usually the Photozig Albums 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photozig Albums directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Photozig Albums\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Photozig Albums 1.0. pzAlbums.exe is the Photozig Albums 1.0's primary executable file and it takes about 2.40 MB (2520064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Photozig Albums 1.0. They take 5.39 MB (5654735
bytes) on disk.
- pzAlbums.exe (2.40 MB)
- pzAlbumsDetect.exe (210.50 KB)
- pzslides.exe (1.71 MB)
- pzUpdate.exe (477.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (626.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Photozig Albums 1.0.
Photozig Albums 1.0 is an application released by Photozig, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Photozig Albums 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Photozig Albums 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Photozig Albums 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photozig Albums 1.0". The Photozig Albums 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Photozig Albums 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Photozig Albums 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photozig Albums 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.photozig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photozig Albums\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photozig Albums 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Photozig Albums 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photozig Albums 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photozig Albums 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Photozig Albums 1.0 by Photozig, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Photozig Albums 1.0 by Photozig, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photozig Albums 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:16:41.527