This web page is about Photoshine 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Photoshine 1.2 from your computerPhoto Editor Software, Inc.
. More info about Photo Editor Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Photoshine 1.2 at http://www.picget.net
. Photoshine 1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshine directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Photoshine 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Photoshine 1.2's primary file takes around 1.88 MB (1970688 bytes) and is called photoshine.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Photoshine 1.2. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2647495
bytes) on disk.
- photoshine.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (660.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Photoshine 1.2 version 1.2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshine\photoshine.exe.FriendlyAppName
Photoshine 1.2 is a program by the software company Photo Editor Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Photoshine 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Photoshine 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Photoshine 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photoshine 1.2". The Photoshine 1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Photoshine 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Photoshine 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photoshine 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.picget.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photoshine\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photoshine 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Photoshine 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photoshine 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photoshine 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photoshine 1.2 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Photoshine 1.2 by Photo Editor Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photoshine 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:37:50.810