Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 from your PCHDRsoft Ltd
. Additional info about HDRsoft Ltd can be found here
. More details about the program Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 can be seen at http://www.hdrsoft.com/
. Usually the Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7's main file takes around 2.32 MB (2437120 bytes) and is named PhotomatixPro.exe.
Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.10 MB (4294915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- exiv2.exe (223.50 KB)
- PhotomatixCL.exe (187.50 KB)
- PhotomatixClient.exe (255.00 KB)
- PhotomatixPro.exe (2.32 MB)
- PhotomatixProcessingServer.exe (450.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.7
of Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro4\unins000.exe
Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 is an application marketed by HDRsoft Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7". If it exists on your system the Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hdrsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotomatixPro4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7.
8. After uninstalling Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 by HDRsoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 by HDRsoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photomatix Pro version 4.2.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:53:00.467