This page is about Photobook Designer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Photobook Designer from your PCPhotobook Malaysia
. Open here
where you can get more info on Photobook Malaysia. Usually the Photobook Designer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Photobook Designer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photobook Designer\uninstall.exe. Photobook Designer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 60.28 MB (63211031 bytes) on disk.
Photobook Designer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.96 MB (71264343
bytes) on disk.
- Photobook Designer.exe (60.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (456.48 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The current page applies to Photobook Designer version 4.1.0
alone. For more Photobook Designer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Photobook Designer is a program marketed by the software company Photobook Malaysia. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Photobook Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Photobook Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photobook Designer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Photobook Designer". If it exists on your system the Photobook Designer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Photobook Designer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Photobook Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photobook Designer.
8. After removing Photobook Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photobook Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photobook Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Photobook Designer by Photobook Malaysia from your computer, we are not saying that Photobook Designer by Photobook Malaysia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photobook Designer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 02:57:05.387