You can find below detailed information on how to remove PhotoStitcher 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PhotoStitcher 1.5 from your PCTeorex
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Teorex. Click on http://www.photostitcher.com
to get more info about PhotoStitcher 1.5 on Teorex's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PhotoStitcher folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PhotoStitcher 1.5 is C:\Program Files\PhotoStitcher\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PhotoStitcher 1.5's main file takes around 13.19 MB (13834752 bytes) and its name is PhotoStitcher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PhotoStitcher 1.5. They occupy about 13.88 MB (14552737
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoStitcher.exe (13.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of PhotoStitcher 1.5.
PhotoStitcher 1.5 is a program by Teorex. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove PhotoStitcher 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PhotoStitcher 1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhotoStitcher 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoStitcher 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoStitcher 1.5 program will be found automatically. When you click PhotoStitcher 1.5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoStitcher 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoStitcher 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.photostitcher.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoStitcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoStitcher 1.5.
8. After removing PhotoStitcher 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoStitcher 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoStitcher 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoStitcher 1.5 by Teorex from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoStitcher 1.5 by Teorex is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoStitcher 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:12:42.890