This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PhotoStitch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PhotoStitch from your PCCanon
. Additional info about Canon can be read here
. Please follow
if you want to read more on PhotoStitch on Canon's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\PhotoStitch folder (same installation drive as Windows). Launcher.exe is the PhotoStitch's primary executable file and it occupies about 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PhotoStitch. They occupy an average of 1.21 MB (1273856
bytes) on disk.
- 360view.exe (96.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (116.00 KB)
- stitch.exe (952.00 KB)
- Viewer.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PhotoStitch version 3.1.14
alone. For other PhotoStitch versions please click below:
PhotoStitch is an application released by the software company Canon. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PhotoStitch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PhotoStitch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhotoStitch or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoStitch". If it exists on your system the PhotoStitch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoStitch in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PhotoStitch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoStitch.
8. After removing PhotoStitch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoStitch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoStitch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoStitch by Canon from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoStitch by Canon is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoStitch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:42:27.560