You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.1 from your PCteorex
. More information on teorex can be found here
. You can get more details related to PhotoScissors 1.1 at http://www.PhotoScissors.com
. Usually the PhotoScissors 1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PhotoScissors 1.1 is C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PhotoScissors.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.73 MB (14398464 bytes) on disk.
PhotoScissors 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.42 MB (15116961
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScissors.exe (13.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of PhotoScissors 1.1.
PhotoScissors 1.1 is an application released by teorex. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase PhotoScissors 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PhotoScissors 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoScissors 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoScissors 1.1". The PhotoScissors 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select PhotoScissors 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoScissors 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoScissors 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PhotoScissors.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoScissors\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PhotoScissors 1.1.
8. After removing PhotoScissors 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoScissors 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoScissors 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.1 by teorex from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoScissors 1.1 by teorex is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoScissors 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:01:34.787