PhotoScape is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoScape folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called PhotoScape.exe and occupies 6.97 MB (7306816 bytes). A way to uninstall PhotoScape from your PC
The following executable files are contained in PhotoScape. They take 7.05 MB (7393385
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoScape.exe (6.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (84.54 KB)
If planning to uninstall PhotoScape you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\photoscape.org
Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase PhotoScape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PhotoScape from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhotoScape or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoScape". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoScape program will be found automatically. When you select PhotoScape in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PhotoScape, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhotoScape.
8. After removing PhotoScape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoScape which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoScape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130