This page contains detailed information on how to remove PhotoRescue Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PhotoRescue Pro from your systemEssential Data Tools
. Additional info about Essential Data Tools can be read here
. More details about PhotoRescue Pro can be found at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=PhotoRescuePro&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. Usually the PhotoRescue Pro program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PhotoRescue Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Launcher.exe is the PhotoRescue Pro's primary executable file and it takes circa 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PhotoRescue Pro. They occupy 10.09 MB (10578121
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- PhotoRescuePro.exe (7.80 MB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
This data is about PhotoRescue Pro version 6.14
alone. You can find below a few links to other PhotoRescue Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PhotoRescue Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\Application.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\CommonLibrary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\explorer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\FileRescueLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\lcontrol.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\main.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\PhotoRescuePro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\server.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\Uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\w7pb.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro
PhotoRescue Pro is an application offered by the software company Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PhotoRescue Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PhotoRescue Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhotoRescue Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoRescue Pro". The PhotoRescue Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PhotoRescue Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PhotoRescue Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoRescue Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=PhotoRescuePro&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\PhotoRescue Pro\UninsHs.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoRescue Pro.
8. After removing PhotoRescue Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoRescue Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoRescue Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhotoRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoRescue Pro by Essential Data Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhotoRescue Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 17:18:52.667