PhotoRenamer version 3.4
PhotoRenamer version 3.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PhotoRenamer version 3.4 from your systemTGMDev
. Check out here
for more details on TGMDev. More information about PhotoRenamer version 3.4 can be seen at http://www.tgmdev.be/
. PhotoRenamer version 3.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphics\Photo Renamer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PhotoRenamer version 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphics\Photo Renamer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PhotoRenamer.exe is the PhotoRenamer version 3.4's primary executable file and it takes around 5.25 MB (5506048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PhotoRenamer version 3.4. They occupy about 5.95 MB (6236833
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoRenamer.exe (5.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of PhotoRenamer version 3.4.
PhotoRenamer version 3.4 is a program by the software company TGMDev. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PhotoRenamer version 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PhotoRenamer version 3.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotoRenamer version 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhotoRenamer version 3.4". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoRenamer version 3.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PhotoRenamer version 3.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoRenamer version 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoRenamer version 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tgmdev.be/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphics\Photo Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoRenamer version 3.4.
8. After removing PhotoRenamer version 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoRenamer version 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoRenamer version 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoRenamer version 3.4 by TGMDev from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoRenamer version 3.4 by TGMDev is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoRenamer version 3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:50:47.663