PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on NCH Software. More information about PhotoPad Image Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. The application's main executable file is called photopad.exe and it has a size of 2.17 MB (2271288 bytes).
PhotoPad Image Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.94 MB (3082352
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (2.17 MB)
- photopadsetup_v2.64.exe (792.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.64
of PhotoPad Image Editor. You can find below a few links to other PhotoPad Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is an application by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoPad Image Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhotoPad Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After removing PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhotoPad Image Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:10:49.877